Thursday, December 15, 2005

My First (And Last?) Experience As An Extra

I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post, but I'm back.

First off, I have a new story on SOM! www.someothermagazine.com (Now in archive, scroll to "A Day At The Movies")

I was an extra in a friend's film and I didn't plan to write a story about it at the time, but when my dear editor friends at SOM requested more story ideas, I begged them to let me write this story, and they kindly obliged. If you get a chance to check it out, it's in the People section, December 2005, V.2.

Not much else new to report--just catching up with my friends to see what they've been up to and Saturday night is a big party for work. I'm also enjoying my new job and I learn something new everyday, even after two months.

I also finally joined the rest of the world and bought a new cell phone. Same number, but now I can download ringtones that sound like real songs instead of the crappy single note songs I had on old goldy. So if you happen to hear "Under Pressure" by David Bowie and Queen, you might be near me. I tried to download a few other songs, but the bands I looked for weren't all on there. But maybe I don't need to spend $1.99 for every song I've ever liked, so it's a good thing.

So that's it. Happy holidays and all that stuff. And please check out my story! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home