Thursday, September 15, 2005

Apartment hunt...

In addition to my recent freelance articles since moving back to Indianapolis, I just bought my first car a few weeks ago after living in public transportation cities and I'm currently on the lookout for a good, safe, affordable one-bedroom apartment in Indianapolis. So far I've found Luxuryland above my price range and Scarytown below my price range, so I'll keep looking this weekend and hope to find something in between.

As part of my search, I discovered my new favorite website: http://imaps.indygov.org/prod/incident/

There you can look up Indianapolis locations and dates (in 30-day increments) to see if there were any incidents in certain areas. I found a few things that helped me decide about an apartment I was in love with (but ultimately didn't take).

There's always this weekend. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home