Friday, September 23, 2005

New Apartment!

Considering I haven't made this site known to friends and family yet, when they find out I'm sure I'll mention the big news about my new downtown digs and my new car. But in case I forget... I got a place! Hooray!

Anyway, if I get creative, I'll send pictures. But FYI, it's on the register of historic places. Which I hope doesn't mean that I'll find historic rat carcasses and cockroaches, but the place has been renovated in the last couple years including new appliances, so that shouldn't be a problem...

But now that I'll be downtown, I hope to do some exploring of the area and maybe, just maybe, actually attend more of the downtown events I now preview for the calendar section of INTake Weekly, www.INTakeWeekly.com. So if you ever read any of my previews and think hey, that sounds like fun, let me know. I won't be able to promise free tickets or anything, but I do cover a lot of free events.

And keep an eye on this blog--I have a big story coming out in Nuvo in early October based on the work of my photographer/friend, so check it out, Oct. 5, www.nuvo.net.

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home