Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fun With Film Festival Submissions

My latest article, Fun With Film Festivals, is now up on www.someothermagazine.com. Just click on More Arts Articles, and it's on the right side of the page where it says "Fun With Film Festivals."

I interviewed one of the founders of Withoutabox, a program director for the Los Angeles Film Festival, a program director for the Indianapolis International Film Festival and for an inside look at volunteering, a volunteer coordinator for the Sundance Film Festival. If you can get lodging in Park City, they need 1,000 volunteers and accept volunteers through the beginning of the festival in January 2006.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

I'm also working at a local weekly publication where I've written a few story blurbs (without credit) and will hopefully write more soon. But for now, I'm on a bit of a break from freelance as I settle into my new job (which I love and feel lucky to have).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home