Saturday, September 24, 2005

SOM articles (May - September 2005)

Here is a list of my first five articles categorized by department that I've written for SOM as the Boston-based Web zine's only Midwestern correspondent.

I started my first assignment in late April 2005. I am currently working on a profile of two subjects of an independent documentary film/preview of the film--for publication in the October 2005, v.2 issue (Anticipated publication date: Oct. 15, 2005). Future articles are also in the works.

Click on the headlines to go to archived sections of the zine. Scroll to click on my articles.

Some Other Magazine's current issue

Art: Student Academy Award Winner Alternative Storytelling, July 2005, v.2
"Lights Lights, Camera Camera, Knock Knock"

Art: Indianapolis International Film Festival in April 2005, May 2005, v.2.
"An International Film Fest? In Indianapolis? Sweet."

Music: Profile/Preview of One-Man Show, Corn Mo, September 2005, v.1
"Step Right Up! Welcome to the Corn Mo Show!"

Other Needs: Toothpaste Taste Test, August 2005, v.2
"Misty Flavored Toothpaste Memories (of the way we were)"

Humor: Camping Trip in Southern Indiana, July 2005, v.1
"10 Things I Learned This Summer in the Forest"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home